Friday, May 9, 2008

The Rundown

So.... My name is Kevin and this is for grad school. I'm not going to lie, I wish I was done with school May of 2007, but continuing my education will let me advance in my profession.

I am a Certified Athletic Trainer at a high school in Madera. I love working with the kids there, but they can be a pain in the butt. I play soccer, softball, snowboard, and I bullfight... yes bullfight. I walk out inthe middle of a traditional Portuguese bullfighting arena, and grab the bull by the horns and bring it to a stand-still. It's fun, I meet all kinds of people, and I see all kinds of neat injuries; which helps me as an athletic trainer I think.

I love sports. I play them and watch them. Soccer, football, and baseball are the top three. Going to games are so much fun and a great way to escape the stressed of real life, until you look at the bill for the weekend.

Anyways, that's me, kinda. But have fun with this!!

No comments: